United Way of Will County Community Investment Application
We are pleased to provide you with our United Way of Will County Community Investment Application. This application is for the upcoming 2018-Fiscal Year: 7/1/17 – 6/30/18.
Please fill out all information requested on the application forms. A summary of each required form has been provided. A submitted application does not guarantee funding. If at any time you have questions contact Contact Loren Yaksich, Community Impact Manager at 815.723.2500 ext 108
Site Visit Requests, for those under Formal Review
Impact & Investment Review Panel Meetings. Agency Meeting date(s)/time(s) will be posted on our website and emailed after all applications are in.
Award Announcements & Funded Partnership Agreement
FORM 1 - ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
- Save as: Form 1
- General information concerning the Agency, its Mission, How many clients served annually, Total Request for Funding and Funding Breakdown by Program Category
FORM 2 – PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Save as: Form 2 –Program Name
FORM 2A – PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Includes program name, category, funding request, needs statement, and program description.
- Overall Program Goal – what do you plan to accomplish in the next FY within the stated specific program
- Program Objectives – these are the tactical, “mile markers” along the way, indicating progress to achieving goal.
- Program Effectiveness/Success: explain how you measure success. What is tracked to measure how well a program is achieving?
- Program Achievements: Achievements are qualitative. We would prefer for listed achievements to include a quantitative measurement. Example: 93% of the students in the program have gone directly into an institute of higher learning following graduation.
- NEW SECTIONS ADDED
- Program capacity/Waiting list.
FORM 2B – PROGRAM DEMOGRAPHICS
- Number of Will County residents served by the program
- Must provide specific demographic breakdown for program, including racial and economic breakdown. (Use Simple Excel Calculator, for determining total figures and percentages, and then enter the data into Form 2B.)
FORM 2C –MUNICIPAL BREAKDOWN OF CLIENTS SERVED BY PROGRAM
- For each program, enter the non-duplicate count of individuals served by your agency, for each community, in Calendar Year 2016. If your organization only tracks this by Fiscal Year, please indicate that on the form.
FORM 3 - BUDGET SPREADSHEET
- Save as: Form 3
- This is a separate Excel Spreadsheet
- Information must be entered from the last FY audited, the current FY, and the upcoming FY year, referred to as Request Year •
- Provides agency budget (columns A through F) as well as individual program budgets (columns 1 through 4)
– You must provide the individual program budgets for each program you are seeking United Way funding
– For all other major programs provided by your agency that you are NOT seeking United Way funding, please group the data together under a program titled “Other.”
– All program column line items, must equal all line items in column C
- Identify and explain any significant increase or decrease of revenue or expenses
- MUST be signed by the Board President and Executive Director
FORM 4 – BOARD ROSTER
- Save as: Form 4
- This is a separate Excel Spreadsheet
- Enter your board roster as the form indicates
APPLICATION SUBMISSION INFO & CHECKLIST
- Application Deadline: Friday, February 17, 2017 No late applications will be accepted.
- All forms are available to download electronically at www.uwwill.org/application.aspx
- How to Submit Completed Application
Application is to be submitted electronically, via email, directly to Loren Yaksich, Subject Line: FY2018 Application – Organization NameApplication must be submitted as the fillable .PDF that you saved. Do not scan .PDF and send.Send ONE email, with all appropriate forms, and spreadsheets attached.
Form 1 – Organizational Information
Form 2ABC – Program Information
(Additional Form 2ABCs as separate attachments)
Form 3 – Budget Spreadsheet (Excel File)
Form 4 – Board Roster (Excel File)