By using the free FamilyWize card and showing it at a participating pharmacy, you can get the lowest price on your prescriptions – FamilyWize price, insurance price or pharmacy price.
The FamilyWize Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone – both insured and uninsured
- Covers all FDA approved prescription medications
- Is easy to use with no registration, activation or restrictions due to preexisting conditions
- Has unlimited use- show it every time you fill a prescription
This free FamilyWize prescription drug discount card saves an average of 43% or more on the cost of prescription drugs.
Scenarios when this card may help:
- Individuals with no insurance
- Those who are under-insured
- Those with high-deductible insurance plans
- For medicine not covered by an insurance plan or Medicare.
- NOTE: this card may not be used in addition to any existing insurance plans – no “double-dipping.”
Agency Usage Materials
Business Usage Materials
FamilyWize is the perfect addition to your employee benefits package. This program is available to you and your business at no cost and helps your employees get the lowest price on prescriptions. Contact our office to receive FamilyWize cards for your employees.
Poster (Spanish 8.5 x 11)
FamilyWize Works Like This:
FamilyWize negotiates a discounted price for medications.
United Ways across the nation distribute the FamilyWize Savings Card at no cost.
You receive the lowest possible price for your prescription every time.
Everyone Can Use It
FamilyWize card can also help your friends, family, and co-workers save on their prescriptions. Share the card to help everyone save.
There are no fees or eligibility requirements. This program can be used by those who are uninsured, under-insured, and insured.
Accepted in thousands of chain and independent pharmacies nationwide, including Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, Kmart, Walmart and many more pharmacies near you.
United Way of Will County is proud to partner with FamilyWize to help our community afford much-needed medications.
For more information go to www.FamilyWize.org.
This card is provided free of charge as a community service by the United Way of Will County and the FamilyWize Partnership. United Way of Will County offers FamilyWize prescription drug discount cards to uninsured and under-insured individuals and families in the Will County area.