Partner with Us
By partnering with United Way of Will County, you are supporting programs and services that address the county’s most critical needs.
When the needs change, our partnership doesn’t have to. Together, we will continue to work as one community toward positive, sustainable change
Our partnership with the business community has evolved.
The emphasis is no longer on fundraising an arbitrary dollar amount, but on creating long lasting partnerships across organizational boundaries throughout our community. This is where you, your business, your employees, and corporate social responsibility come in. Together, we will help you reach your CSR goals, strengthen our community, and better your business.
Through Corporate Social Responsibility,
You Can Build Your…
Already have a Corporate Social Responsibility plan?
See below for ways we can enhance your current plan and contact us to get started today.
Don’t have a Corporate Social Responsibility plan?
See below for pieces we can build into your customized CSR plan and contact us to get started today.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Definition:
A business approach that contributes to sustainable development by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders regardless of business size. It is a comprehensive approach to business operations and how it impacts individuals, families, and communities.
Looking for United Way materials? Visit our Corporate Resources section for fliers, client stories, posters and more .
Corporate Social Responsibility Partnership with United Way of Will County
United Way of Will County can collaborate with your company through a variety of opportunities:
Each plan is interactive and customized to your business’ goals and objectives internally and in the community.
Customized Volunteer Opportunities Available Year Round
- Volunteer projects can be customized to match your employees interests to the needs in our community.
- Onsite kit-packing opportunities are available with United Way of Will County’s Hygiene for Humanity and Community Baby Shower.
- Drive-styled opportunities are also available for a variety of other needs.
- Other opportunities
Encourage volunteerism in your employees by offering a financial contribution* tied to volunteer service.
Our Online Volunteer Center
Employee Giving Campaign
Through our Corporate Social Responsibility plan, a campaign is now one of many means to achieve community impact and reach your CSR goals. Following the customized style of our CSR Partnerships, we offer personalized and attentive educational components to accentuate your giving campaign.
See our Corporate Resources Page for more information organizing an employee giving campaign.
Lunch and Learn
Topic Examples include:
- Community Needs
- Community Impact & Our Focus Areas
- Healthy Employees are Productive Employees: FamilyWize Prescription Savings
- Online Volunteer Center
- Women United
- Get Involved
- Leaving Your Legacy Through Individual and Corporate Volunteerism*
- United Way in a New Era of Philanthropy
Other topics can be requested to fit the specific interests of your Corporate Social Responsibility plan.
Encourage volunteerism in your employees by offering a financial contribution tied to volunteer service.
Event Sponsorship options include:
- Annual Golf Outing
- Spirit of Giving Event
- Community Baby Shower Event
- Little Black Dress Soiree
Program Sponsorships available:
- Online Volunteer Center
- Women United
- Read to Succeed
- Community Baby Shower Program
- Hygiene for Humanity
Unique opportunities are available spontaneously. Please join our sponsorship email list to be updated when these opportunities become available.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Communication Templates
- We can provide you with templates that offer customization. These include flyers, emails, and other materials to promote your partnership with United Way of Will County.
- We can provide you with template social media posts and press releases to share your partnership with United Way of Will County with the community.
These will be complete with statistics, stories, accomplishments, and photos. Statistics are gathered biannually and new data is available between August and September.
Please sign up for our email communication, Coming Your Way, to get the most up to date information on United Way of Will County.
Impact and Investment Council
Coming Your Way Email Communications
Use of United Way Brand
Optional Live United Store for Promotional Usage*
*Please note: A budget may be required for some projects.
Get Started Now!